top of page

Hbcf

Public·72 members
Miles Gomez
Miles Gomez

An Altar In The World: A Geography Of Faith.pdf

to most people, a trip to iran is an adventure of the body. those with an open mind might just appreciate this book as an adventure of the spirit. i will endeavor to open your mind and take you on a spiritual journey to a place where the physical and the spiritual meet. i will share with you the spiritual legacy of a people who lived in a different time and place, a people who were as much at home in the desert as they were in the heart of cities.

An Altar In The World: A Geography Of Faith.pdf

when i was a child, i was told that the world began with a single, great act. no one told me what that act was, but i was told i would find out one day. some days i still havent and some days i have. at the time, i didnt understand how these two things could be, because i was brought up in a country where everything was a question of right and wrong, good and bad, black and white. so when i saw the world as gray, i assumed it was because i was growing up in a world that was trying to make sense of evil. but the world is not gray, it is full of colors, all the colors of the earth, and the sky.

she is a woman who simply will not go lightly. she is a religious pilgrim in a time of spiritual darkness, but she is not a mystic, nor does she believe religion is something to practice only in the wintry months of december. she is a seeker, open to what is sacred and mysterious in the everyday world.

her prayer for these pages is that they will be read with the full attention that is possible when a book, and life, are both lived in the present. and she hopes they will be read, not for some imagined benefit, but simply for what they are: a book and a life, an altar in the world.

https://www.arttowear.ca/group/december-annual-holiday-party-2022-group/discussion/e4db271d-8a5c-41dc-82dd-50addba74aca

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...